Log in Register

Follow Nigella on: Facebook Twitter Vimeo Pinterest Instagram

Kitchen Queries

Welcome to Kitchen Queries, where the nigella.com team will answer your cooking or food related questions.  We’d love you to submit some of your recipe problems, dilemmas or queries for us to get our teeth into!

Submit your query

Please note, we are only able to answer questions selected for publication and aren't able to enter into personal correspondence.

Latest Queries

  • Nigella's Foil Trays

    I was wondering where I can buy the 30x20x5cm foil trays often mentioned in Kitchen? All the ones I have found are too wide and shallow. Thanks!

    From the nigella team:

    The foil trays used by Nigella are called BBQ drip pans and are made by Weber. It is a good time of year to stock up on the pans as they should still be available in garden centres, DIY stores and larger supermarkets. They are also available on-line. The 30x20x5cm size is the "large" size.

    Bacofoil also now produce a tray which is roughtly the same size. This is labelled as an "oblong tray". They are available in larger supermarkets (usually with items like foil and clingfilm) and also on-line from several sources.

Need some help in the kitchen?

Ask Nigella

Submit your query

Remember you can use the search bar to delve through our Kitchen Queries archives.