Log in Register

Follow Nigella on: Facebook Twitter Vimeo Pinterest Instagram

Kitchen Queries

Welcome to Kitchen Queries, where the nigella.com team will answer your cooking or food related questions.  We’d love you to submit some of your recipe problems, dilemmas or queries for us to get our teeth into!

Submit your query

Please note, we are only able to answer questions selected for publication and aren't able to enter into personal correspondence.

Latest Queries


    Hi, I have just bought Nigella's new book KITCHEN, which is fabulous (have already made two recipes). I want to make chocolate brownie bowls and was wandering if you could tell me where to buy 6-cavity dessert shell tin?

    From the nigella team:

    The 6 cavity dessert shell pan is made by Wilton. In the UK you can buy it from Jane Asher Sugarcraft at www.jane-asher.co.uk. The product code is 3875WNd. The introduction to the Chocolate Brownie Bowl recipe also gives instructions on how to convert the recipe to use two 4-hole Yorkshire pudding tins, which should be readily available in larger supermarkets and kitchenware shops.

    In the US the pan can be ordered direct from Wilton at www.wilton.com. The item number is 2105-8600. It is also worth looking at cakelet pans from other bakeware suppliers as some of these will make mini cakes in similar shapes to the dessert shell pan. A full list of stockists and suppliers should be up on the website very soon.

Need some help in the kitchen?

Ask Nigella

Submit your query


Remember you can use the search bar to delve through our Kitchen Queries archives.