Log in Register

Follow Nigella on: Facebook Twitter Vimeo Pinterest Instagram

Kitchen Queries

Welcome to Kitchen Queries, where the nigella.com team will answer your cooking or food related questions.  We’d love you to submit some of your recipe problems, dilemmas or queries for us to get our teeth into!

Submit your query

Please note, we are only able to answer questions selected for publication and aren't able to enter into personal correspondence.

Latest Queries

  • Spruced Up Vanilla Cake Tin

    I'm planning to host a Christmas open house in December and am thinking of making the Spruced Up Vanilla Cake (from Christmas, p198), as it will look so impressive and festive on my table! However, I live in Canada and cannot find a tin like the one Nigella uses to bake the cake in. Can you tell me where to purchase the same tin or perhaps an online source to purchase it from? Many thanks.

    From the nigella team:

    The cake pan used for Nigella's Spruced Up Vanilla Cake (Christmas, photo p199) is made by Nordic Ware and is called the "Holiday Tree Bundt Pan". It is in their Platinum range. The cake can also be made in other bundt pans with a 10 to 12 cup/2 1/2 to 3 litre capacity. Nordic Ware distribute widely in Canada and list Zeller's as their main supplier so you may find it in their stores or be able to order it via them. Otherwise you can find the pan on-line at:


    In the US the pan can be ordered direct from Nordic Ware:


    In the UK the pan can be bought on-line from several suppliers. Below is just a couple of examples:



    For Australia we have not been able to find a supplier of the Holiday Tree pan but the website below has a wide selection of bundt pans:


Need some help in the kitchen?

Ask Nigella

Submit your query

Remember you can use the search bar to delve through our Kitchen Queries archives.