Log in Register

Follow Nigella on: Facebook Twitter Vimeo Pinterest Instagram

Kitchen Queries

Welcome to Kitchen Queries, where the nigella.com team will answer your cooking or food related questions.  We’d love you to submit some of your recipe problems, dilemmas or queries for us to get our teeth into!

Submit your query

Please note, we are only able to answer questions selected for publication and aren't able to enter into personal correspondence.

Latest Queries

  • miniture measuring saucepans (cups)

    Where can i purchase the miniture measuring saucepans please. My wife was quite taken with them on last nights programmw. I would like to get then as a present. Thanks you

    From the nigella team:

    The "mini saucepans" used by Nigella are actually measuring cups. They are very common in the US as they tend to be used for most measures, whereas we tend to use weights in the UK. A full cup measure is 250mls for UK and Australia and 240mls for the US. A cup set should consist of a full cup, half cup, one-third cup and quarter cup.

    The cups used by Nigella are made by All-Clad. At present they are only available in the US (see link below). Other designs are available but do vary, as can the materials they are made from and many styles are available via the internet (Amazon carry a good selection), Nigella also has some colourful melamine cups in her home collection. A set of stainless steel cups, similar to the "saucepan type" can be found via the link below.

    All-Clad (USA):


    Stainless steel cups (UK):


Need some help in the kitchen?

Ask Nigella

Submit your query


Remember you can use the search bar to delve through our Kitchen Queries archives.