The original, award-winning Nigella Quick Collection iPhone app includes 100 recipes that create speedy, simple and delicious meals in just six steps or fewer. Smart, searchable and designed to make the most of whatever is in your fridge, the app combines video, audio and time-saving features to make every meal easy, bringing you inspiration from Nigella wherever you are. All the recipes in the Quick Collection are Express-style easy and presented in just six steps or under, giving you the wherewithal to make super-quick weekday suppers, last minute dinners for friends, baking that takes no time, and even fun food for your children. Having this app in your pocket enables you to browse, plan and shop for your meals quickly and easily if you’re out and about or just in need of last minute help. Beautifully designed and produced, Nigella Quick Collection is an essential piece of kitchen kit for those short on time but big on taste. Bon app-étit!
- 100 Nigella recipes (including 30 that are exclusive to the app) that will help you create speedy, simple and (of course) delicious meals in six steps or fewer
- 20 inspirational and informative videos including useful how-to guides and tips, introductions from Nigella and full recipe run-throughs
- Revolutionary voice control feature, or the option to email and print out recipes for later, to keep sticky fingers away from your iPad
- Helpful notes from Nigella along the way to keep you cooking with confidence
- Search and discover new recipes through different categories including: Quick Collection chapter-by-chapter; Why Not Try?; What’s in Your Fridge? and Food Moods
- Access recipes and beautiful photographs by browsing through recipe cards
- Add multiple recipes to a shopping list. View your list by recipe or supermarket aisle, then edit if needed and tick off as you shop
- Personalise your Quick Collection app by selecting recipe favourites and adding your own voice or text notes to recipes
- Share your recipe plans via Facebook and email. Invite friends for dinner or email a list of ingredients from a selection of templates written by Nigella
- Recipe measurement settings UK imperial or US metric.
- English language only
Click to download the Nigella Quick Collection for iPhone