Nigella’s bestselling and award-winning Quick Collection – now with over 120 recipes, exclusive bonus rewards and a special recipe bundle available for purchase.
The new and updated Quick Collection app is universal – meaning you can use it across all of your iOS devices – and it includes even more recipes for you to enjoy in the kitchen. To celebrate the launch of Simply Nigella, a fresh and flavoursome recipe will be available exclusively on the Quick Collection app, on 8th October.
Smart, searchable and designed to make the most of whatever is in your fridge, the Quick Collection app includes recipes that create speedy, simple and delicious meals in just six steps or fewer. Combining video, audio and time-saving features, it makes every meal easy, bringing you inspiration from Nigella wherever you are. Beautifully designed and produced, Nigella Quick Collection is an essential piece of kitchen kit for those short on time but big on taste. Bon app-étit!
- Over 120 Nigella recipes and rewards (including 30 exclusive to the app) that will help you create speedy, simple and (of course) delicious meals in six steps or fewer
- 20 inspirational and informative videos including helpful how-to guides and tips, introductions from Nigella and full recipe run-throughs
- Revolutionary voice control feature, or the option to email and print out recipes for later, to keep sticky fingers away from your devices
- Helpful notes from Nigella along the way to keep you cooking with confidence
- Search and discover new recipes through different categories including: Quick Collection chapter-by-chapter; Why Not Try?; What’s in Your Fridge? and Food Moods
- Access recipes and beautiful photographs by browsing through recipe cards
- Add multiple recipes to a shopping list. View your list by recipe or supermarket aisle, then edit if needed and tick off as you shop
- Personalise your Quick Collection app by selecting recipe favourites and adding your own voice or text notes to recipes
- Share your recipe plans via Facebook and email. Invite friends for dinner or email a list of ingredients from a selection of templates written by Nigella
Please email email@example.com if you are having any trouble downloading, updating or using your Quick Collection app.