hi everyone i love cupcake so we decided to make oreo cupcakes, people put oreos in the icing normally but we puit it in the cup cake and icing!
For the Cupcakes
- 125 millilitres butter (or margarine)
- 125 millilitres superfine sugar
- 250 millilitres all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 2 eggs
- 7 crushed oreo cookies
For the Icing
- 113 grams butter
- 312 grams confectioners' sugar
- food colouring (red - it will go pink)
- 6 oreo cookies (crushed)
Oreo Cupcakes is a community recipe submitted by katygee and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.