Log in Register

Follow Nigella on: Facebook Twitter Vimeo Pinterest Instagram

Kitchen Queries

Welcome to Kitchen Queries, where the nigella.com team will answer your cooking or food related questions.  We’d love you to submit some of your recipe problems, dilemmas or queries for us to get our teeth into!

Submit your query

Please note, we are only able to answer questions selected for publication and aren't able to enter into personal correspondence.

Latest Queries

  • The big forks used to move meat to carving tray

    I'm trying to find these but for the life of me I don't know what they called so my searchs keep coming up empty. What are the known as????

    From the nigella team:

    The large forks used by Nigella to lift joints of meat and poultry are most commonly known as poultry forks (but may also be called lifting forks or turkey lifters). They are very sturdy and good for larger joints of meat and also for turkeys. There are a wide variety of models available so you should be able to find one to suit your budget and we have included some links below.







    Australia - unfortunately we haven't been able to find a good source for these on-line in Australia.

Need some help in the kitchen?

Ask Nigella

Submit your query

Remember you can use the search bar to delve through our Kitchen Queries archives.