Log in Register

Follow Nigella on: Facebook Twitter Vimeo Pinterest Instagram

Kitchen Queries

Welcome to Kitchen Queries, where the nigella.com team will answer your cooking or food related questions.  We’d love you to submit some of your recipe problems, dilemmas or queries for us to get our teeth into!

Submit your query

Please note, we are only able to answer questions selected for publication and aren't able to enter into personal correspondence.

Latest Queries

  • Foil trays used in KITCHEN

    Where can I buy the foil trays (30 x 20 x 5 cm) as recommended in your latest book 'Kitchen'?

    From the nigella team:

    The foil pans used are made by Weber and are large BBQ drip pans. They can be bought in some supermarkets and garden centres. They are also available my mail order from the sites below. Bacofoil also now do a foil pan in this size which is available in Sainsbury's and can be found in the household section with foil, clingfilm and freezer bags.



    For the US you can buy buy the 13 x 9 inch large Weber pans in some hardware stores and DIY depots. Yo can also buy on-line from Weber. You can also use Handi-Foil 13 x 9 inch utility pans which can be found in many supermarkets and grocery stores. We would suggest using the deeper utility pan rather than the shallower cake pans.



Need some help in the kitchen?

Ask Nigella

Submit your query


Remember you can use the search bar to delve through our Kitchen Queries archives.