Log in Register

Follow Nigella on: Facebook Twitter Vimeo Pinterest Instagram

Kitchen Queries

Welcome to Kitchen Queries, where the nigella.com team will answer your cooking or food related questions.  We’d love you to submit some of your recipe problems, dilemmas or queries for us to get our teeth into!

Submit your query

Please note, we are only able to answer questions selected for publication and aren't able to enter into personal correspondence.

Latest Queries

  • Glass bowls with beaded edges

    Where can i purchase the beautiful glass bowls that Nigella uses in her latest series? ;the ones with the glass balls around the rim. It is the only gift that my friend has asked me for as a wedding present and i cant find them anywhere even after hours of googling! Thankyou 

    hi where did Nigella get the glass mixing bowls with the little glass balls around the top, i think there are different sizes being used. thankyou!.Suzybell

    From the nigella team:

    The bowls are made by a French Company called "Cote Table" and are cereal bowls from the "Bella Perle" range (see link below). 


    Unfortunately it is very difficult to source them in the UK but the link here should take you to a website for the dishes:


    This link gives a list of the European agents for Cote Table


    In the US the bowls are sold by La Cafetiere in New York and on their website as Pearl Clear Bowl:


Need some help in the kitchen?

Ask Nigella

Submit your query


Remember you can use the search bar to delve through our Kitchen Queries archives.