- The competition will run on consecutive days from 1-24 December 2020. Users must click on all 24 Christmas puddings to enter the prize draw. The competition will close at 23:59 GMT on 25 December and after that point, no more entries will be accepted.
- No purchase necessary.
- Users must be logged in to a free account on Nigella.com to enter the competition.
- Winners will be selected at random in January 2021 by an independent judge from all the received, and completed, entries. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The first prize is the Fortnum & Mason Collection Hamper, plus a signed copy of Nigella’s book Cook, Eat, Repeat. The hamper will be delivered direct by Fortnum & Mason.
- The next five runners up will receive a copy of Cook, Eat, Repeat, signed by Nigella.
- Winners will be notified by email (using the details provided at entry) in early January 2021. Following such notification, the winners will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address, to which the prizes will be delivered. There is no cash alternative to the prizes.
- If the Promoter cannot: (i) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within a reasonable period of time (to be established at the Promoter’s sole discretion); or (ii) the winner does not return details of their postal address to the Promoter, within 14 days of notification that they have won a prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a winner of the Promotion, and thereafter, until a winner on these terms is found.
- Please allow 40 days for delivery of the Prize. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for the prize being lost, damaged or delayed in the post.
- A list of winners will be published on Nigella.com.
- By entering the Nigella.com prize draw you agree to having your username published on Nigella.com.
- Unless otherwise stated, the Promoter is Nigella Lawson, 5 Elstree Gate, Elstree Way, Borehamwood, WD6 1JD.
- Click here for our Privacy Statement.
Win this fabulous Fortnum’s Collection Hamper
We are delighted to announce the winners of our 2020 Christmas Pudding Hunt!
Congratulations to eclairenboule, who wins the Fortnum & Mason hamper, plus a signed copy of Nigella's latest book Cook, Eat, Repeat.
And also to our five runners-up, who each win a signed copy of Cook, Eat, Repeat: CDMasters, kdeszter, jazzypez, DEN22 and caerleelady.
Thank you to everyone who took part.
The hunt has now ended. Thank you to everyone who took part.
The winners will be drawn in the new year and announced on the site.