- The competition will run on consecutive days from 1-24 December 2019. Users must click on all 24 Christmas puddings to enter the prize draw. The competition will close at 23:59 GMT on 25 December and after that point, no more entries will be accepted
- No purchase necessary
- Users must be logged in to a free account on Nigella.com to enter the competition.
- Winners will be selected at random in January 2020 by an independent judge from all the received, and completed, entries. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- The first prize is the Fortnum & Mason Christmas Express Hamper, plus a signed copy of Nigella’s book NIGELLA CHRISTMAS. The hamper will be delivered direct by Fortnum & Mason
- The next five runners up will receive a copy of NIGELLA CHRISTMAS, signed by Nigella
- Winners will be notified by email (using the details provided at entry) in early January 2020. Following such notification, the winners will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address, to which the prizes will be delivered. There is no cash alternative to the prizes
- If the Promoter cannot: (i) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within a reasonable period of time (to be established at the Promoter’s sole discretion); or (ii) the winner does not return details of their postal address to the Promoter, within 14 days of notification that they have won a prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a winner of the Promotion, and thereafter, until a winner on these terms is found
- Please allow 40 days for delivery of the Prize. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for the prize being lost, damaged or delayed in the post
- A list of winners will be published on Nigella.com
- By entering the Nigella.com prize draw you agree to having your username published on Nigella.com
- Unless otherwise stated, the Promoter is Nigella Lawson, 5 Elstree Gate, Elstree Way, Borehamwood, WD6 1JD.
- Click here for our Privacy Statement.
Win this fabulous Fortnum’s Christmas Express Hamper
The competition is open to everyone – wherever you live in the world – all you need to do is sign into Nigella.com, or quickly register if you aren’t already a member. Don’t worry - it’s a painless process, and free! Then you are ready to play.
Every day, from the 1st to the 24th of December, we’ll give you a hint to find that day’s numbered Christmas pudding, which will be hidden on one of Nigella’s Christmas recipes. Search for the recipe that you believe the hint is linked to, and if correct, a numbered Christmas pudding will appear. Click on the pudding, when signed in to your account, to add it to your collection. The last pud will be on 24th of December - and if you’ve managed to find all the puds, you will be entered into a prize draw for a chance to win this fabulous Fortnum & Mason Christmas Express Hamper. And we have five more copies of NIGELLA CHRISTMAS, ready to be signed by Nigella for our five runners-up.
Don’t worry if you miss a day – or if you come to the competition after the 1st – you can still enter. You can see the previous days’ hints below, and collect the puds you’ve missed. It also provides a handy checklist so you can make sure you’ve got all your puds.
The winners will be drawn in the New Year and announced on the site. Happy hunting!
Our usual and traditional Christmas dinner dessert is not for everyone. So fill that pudding basin with something a little more popular and get steaming - and don’t hold back on the sauce!
“Pass the jug” you’ll hear them cry at Christmas dinner, and take care with this spiced sauce to ask if it’s preferred poured on just the turkey, or all over!
Look for the Christmas bird - you’ll find it lounging in a bath of spices!
An essential and most favoured part of the Christmas lunch, roasted to crispy perfection in goose fat.
This slow-cooked number is perfect for your Christmas table, and has been in the oven all night swathed in a glossy black coat before being adorned with clove-studded diamonds.
Rise early on the big day to check Santa has visited, then bake a batch of these to fill your house with the aroma of Christmas.