- The competition will run on consecutive days from 1-24 December 2018. Users must click on all 24 Christmas puddings to enter the prize draw. The competition will close at 23:59 GMT on 25 December and after that point, no more entries will be accepted
- No purchase necessary
- Users must be logged in to a free account on Nigella.com to enter the competition.
- Winners will be selected at random in January 2019 by an independent judge from all the received, and completed, entries. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- The first prize is the Netherton Foundry Copper Stove Top Tagine and Cast Iron Bowl, plus a signed copy of Nigella’s book How To Eat. The tagine and bowl will be delivered direct by Netherton Foundry
- The next five runners up will receive a copy of How To Eat, signed by Nigella
- Winners will be notified by email (using the details provided at entry) in early January 2019. Following such notification, the winners will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address, to which the prizes will be delivered. There is no cash alternative to the prizes
- If the Promoter cannot: (i) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within a reasonable period of time (to be established at the Promoter’s sole discretion); or (ii) the winner does not return details of their postal address to the Promoter, within 14 days of notification that they have won a prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a winner of the Promotion, and thereafter, until a winner on these terms is found
- Please allow 40 days for delivery of the Prize. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for the prize being lost, damaged or delayed in the post
- A list of winners will be published on Nigella.com
- By entering the Nigella.com prize draw you agree to having your username published on Nigella.com
- Unless otherwise stated, the Promoter is Nigella Lawson, 5 Elstree Gate, Elstree Way, Borehamwood, WD6 1JD.
- Click here for our Privacy Statement.
Win this fabulous Netherton Foundry copper stove top tagine and cast iron bowl
Plus signed copies of Nigella's 20th anniversary reader's edition of How to Eat
Thank you to everyone who entered the 2018 Christmas Pudding Hunt!
We are very pleased to announce that amiewordnerd is our winner!
Our five runners-up are:
Congratulations! And a very happy new year to everyone.
The hunt has now ended. Thank you to everyone who took part.
The winners will be drawn in the new year and announced on the site.