Recipe Created by Angela Harcrow!!!!!
- 170 grams salmon fillets
- kosher salt
- ground black pepper
- extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 63 millilitres white wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic (a large clove, minced)
- 125 millilitres extra virgin olive oil
- 63 millilitres finely chopped fresh dill
Pan Seared Salmon With Mustard Sauce is a community recipe submitted by anharcrow and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.
This recipe really is wonderful and simple.