Rich main dish with easy to get ingredients: rice, chicken, onions, black pepper and garlic, vinegar, oil and butter. After you get the tricks of it, it is easy to prepare, and pleases all tastes.
- 3 cups rice
- 1 chicken (cut into pieces)
- 4 tablespoons vinegar
- 4 sliced onions
- 4 cloves sliced garlic
- 1 pinch of salt (to taste)
- 1 pinch of black pepper (to taste)
- 1 red bell pepper (optional)
- 4 tablespoons butter (or margarine)
- 3 cups oil (to fry the chicken)
- 1 handful chopped fresh parsley
- ½ cup green olives (pitted - optional)
Chicken in Rice is a community recipe submitted by cibele ruas and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.