This is a great economical meal. Nice in summer with a crispy green salad alongside.
- ½ bunch spinach
- ½ cup cooked brown rice
- ½ cup cottage cheese (or ricotta)
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons golden raisins (or raisins)
- 1 small chopped red onion
- ½ cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup tomato passata (or pasta sauce - thin with a little water if sauce is very thick)
Summer Spinach Roll-Ups is a community recipe submitted by Community and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.
A little chopped fresh mint or parsley is a nice addition.