Looking for a healthy, savory, flavour-packed snack?! Here it is – a great source of protein and totally delicious that you’ll gobble by the handful.
- 400 grams chickpeas (rinsed and drained)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- sprinkling of salt to taste
Crunchy spiced chickpeas is a community recipe submitted by neelam1 and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.
- Preheat the oven to 200℃ and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread the chickpeas on a kitchen towel and pat them dry. Remove any loose skins.
- Transfer the dried chickpeas to the baking sheet and drizzle of olive oil, salt and paprika.
- Roast the chickpeas for 20 to 30 minutes (keeping an eye that they don’t burn), or until golden brown and crisp. Keep baking into the chickpeas look crispy.
- Let the chickpeas cool completely before enjoying!