This goes well with pork.
- 2 cups diced rhubarb
- ¾ cup diced red apples
- ½ cup dried cranberries (or dried cherries)
- ¼ cup finely chopped red onions
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes (plus more to taste)
Please note that nigella.com is not able to accept responsibility for any substitutions that Ocado may need to make as a result of stock availability or otherwise. For any queries, head to ocado.com/customercare.
Feel free to use the “swap” feature and adjust brands and quantities as needed.
Rhubarb Chutney is a community recipe submitted by KarenM and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.