A failed puddini bon bon recipe that deserved to be shared, and enjoyed.
- 4 ounces all-purpose flour
- 2 ounces confectioners' sugar
- 1 ounce unsweetened cocoa
- 3 ounces chilled & diced unsalted butter
- 2 medium beaten eggs
- 17 ounces crumbled christmas pudding
- 5 ounces milk chocolate
- 3½ fluid ounces heavy cream
- 2⅛ fluid ounces sherry
- 4 tablespoons golden syrup or light corn syrup
Chocolate Mince Tart is a community recipe submitted by Kezzie and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.
Individual tarts can be made using smaller tins or a bun tray.
Makes 24 mini tarts (3-4 per person!)