Such an easy and delicious cake... try it on: all you have to do is just stir it up!!! And don't be frightened by the amount of sugar/chocolate... that's just the way it is!
For the Cake
- 750 millilitres flour
- 750 millilitres superfine sugar
- 500 millilitres unsweetened cocoa
- 3 eggs
- 375 millilitres oil
- 375 millilitres boiling water
For the Chocolate Glaze
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 1 tablespoon butter
Black Lady is a community recipe submitted by Manuela Alves and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.