It's a wonderful crowd pleaser.
- 4 cups chopped spinach (frozen, and thawed)
- 12 ounces artichoke hearts (in jars - marinated)
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 pinch of salt
- freshly ground pepper
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Please note that nigella.com is not able to accept responsibility for any substitutions that Ocado may need to make as a result of stock availability or otherwise. For any queries, head to ocado.com/customercare.
Feel free to use the “swap” feature and adjust brands and quantities as needed.
Warm Spinach, Feta, and Artichoke Dip is a community recipe submitted by Raha Lane and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.
This is a great party dip.