Simple to make tasty biscuits.
- 4 ounces softened butter
- 2 ounces superfine sugar
- 4 ounces self-raising flour
- 2 ounces quick-cooking oats
Oat Dreams is a community recipe submitted by Rose H and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.
- Place all the ingredients into a mixing bowl and mix together well.
- Take approx. 1 tsp of mixture and roll into a ball, flatten slightly and place on a greased baking sheet.
- Repeat until all the mixture is used, leaving room for the mixture to spread.
- Bake at Gas 4, 350 deg F. or 180 deg C for about 15 minutes or until golden brown. Place on a wire rack to cool and crisp.
An easy recipe for supervised children to make.