Delicious served either on it's own, or spread with butter as a really yummy treat. I served this to all the mum's who came to my sons birthday party with their tea and coffee. The children went home with party bags and the Mum's all left with the recipe for this tea bread. So simple too. Also a huge hit with children and a good way of getting them to eat some fruit. Low fat too.
- 250 millilitres cold black tea
- 227 grams mixed dried fruit
- 227 grams self-raising flour
- 113 grams superfine sugar
- 1 large beaten egg
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
Easiest Tea Bread Recipe Ever is a community recipe submitted by suziewong1 and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.