This is the same sauce that I use for sitcky barbecue ribs but this sauce is so versatile you can use it for any meat. OR I quite often make it in a saucepan on it's own and serve as a dip with chicken pieces or cocktail sausages...delicious hot or cold too so you can prepare it a day in advance of you like.
- 2 cloves garlic
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons tomato puree (or ketchup)
- 2 tablespoons golden syrup
- 2 teaspoons english mustard
- 2 tablespoons dark brown muscovado sugar
- 4 tablespoons red wine vinegar
Sticky Barbecue Sauce is a community recipe submitted by suziewong1 and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.