- 500 millilitres milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 14 grams butter
- 113 grams fresh white breadcrumbs
- 57 grams granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar (for sprinkling over the meringue)
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 small lemon (grated rind of)
- 2 eggs (separated)
- 4 tablespoons raspberry jam
Queen of Puddings is a community recipe submitted by WelshRarebit and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.
To double: Double ingredients, use 3-pint baking dish, and give both baking times a few minutes longer.