I always like to have something on my counter that people come in for coffee or tea and there is something delicious to eat. This bread (cake), I cannot tell you how many times I have made it. Great with tea but for breakfast as well.
- 2 eggs
- 125 millilitres olive oil
- 125 millilitres sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 375 millilitres all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- 375 millilitres grated zucchini (up to 2 cups)
- 125 millilitres semi-sweet chocolate chips
Zucchini and Chocolate Bread is a community recipe submitted by xana and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.