I love passion fruit, so when I went to a Portuguese restaurant and had this pudding I went to the owner and asked for the recipe and she was delighted to give it to me.
- 1 packet passionfruit pulp (frozen)
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 packet orange jelly (not pudding)
- 1 packet pineapple jelly (not pudding)
- 500 millilitres boiling water
- 250 millilitres pure orange juice
Portuguese Passion Fruit Pudding is a community recipe submitted by ana_paula66 and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.
If you want a thick pudding then do not add orange juice, I prefer adding the orange juice and have a semi-thick creamy pudding, oh oh got to go and make some now. Enjoy!!