These delicious dried fruit ladoos are the perfect snack during Diwali festivities!
- 1 cup dates chopped
- 2 tablespoons almonds
- 2 tablespoons soaked cashews
- 9 dried figs chopped
- 2 green cardamom seeds crushed using a mortar and pestle
Dry Fruit Laddu Recipe is a community recipe submitted by kenniceangle and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.
- Roast the almonds in a pan until they brown.
- Allow the almonds to cool and then grind them, the dates, figs, raisins and powdered cardamoms into a coarse mixture.
- Shape the mixture into small balls.