This cake is easy to make once you have your ingredients ALL ready to start. If you love cake then try this one and you will not regret it. Enjoy !!!
- 250 millilitres apples (peeled, chopped)
- 198 grams chopped dates
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 250 millilitres boiling water
- 125 grindings butter
- 250 millilitres superfine sugar
- 1 egg
- 375 millilitres all-purpose flour
- 1 pinch of salt
- 57 grams butter (extra)
- 125 millilitres brown sugar
- 57 grams shredded coconut
- 83 millilitres milk
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
Canadian Lumberjack Cake is a community recipe submitted by buckster and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.