Fantastic marinade that is made in great quanity stolen from a lovely BBQ book I inhereted from my grandma. I believe it was printed in the 1950's. Easy to make. Keeps well. Tastes great.
- 375 millilitres vegetable oil
- 188 millilitres soy sauce
- 63 millilitres worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons english mustard powder
- 2¼ teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground pepper
- 125 millilitres white wine vinegar
- 1½ teaspoons fresh parsley (dried)
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 75 millilitres lemon juice
Beef or Pork Marinade is a community recipe submitted by CDNjackie and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.