These lovely little muffins are really good and are wheat and gluten free! Warm, drizzled with some syrup they are just wonderful.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour (or wheat free gluten free)
- 1½ teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 3 dashes ground cinnamon
- ⅓ cup golden raisins (or golden raisins)
- 1 small slightly beaten egg
- 3 tablespoons golden syrup or light corn syrup
- ½ cup reduced fat milk
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
Gluten and Wheat Free Cinnamon Raisin Muffins is a community recipe submitted by sage and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.