This dish I have been making since 3 years now. I first had this when I went to traditional Rajsthani Wedding and loved it so much that I have been following it and made for my family. Everybody loves it.
- 250 millilitres gram flour
- 750 millilitres chaaj (or buttermilk - or a mixture of 2 cups of yoghurt and 2 cups of water)
- 3 chopped green chile
- red chile powder
- salt (to taste)
- ½ teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 pinch of asafoetida
- ½ teaspoon caraway seeds
- ½ teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 10 curry leaves (approximately)
Rajasthan Ki Kadhi is a community recipe submitted by ChitraPal and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.
This dish is spicy, so all of you who like spicy food must try this traditional Indian recipe.