These cookies are so fast and so easy to make that I thought I'd share them with you.
- 2 packets potato crisps (sour cream and chives or cheese and onion)
- 12 fluid ounces grated Cheddar cheese
- 9 fluid ounces butter (room temp)
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- 1 dash freshly ground pepper
- 1 large beaten egg
- 1 cup flour
Please note that nigella.com is not able to accept responsibility for any substitutions that Ocado may need to make as a result of stock availability or otherwise. For any queries, head to ocado.com/customercare.
Feel free to use the “swap” feature and adjust brands and quantities as needed.
Cheese Crisps is a community recipe submitted by ChrisRSA and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.