Heat Oven to 180C.Spray or line a baking tray. Crunch up all the potato crisps with a roller or however you prefer. Then add all the ingredients into one big bowl mix everything together with your hands. Form into little balls. Bake for 15 minutes. Serve hot or cold.
These cookies are so fast and so easy to make that I thought I'd share them with you.
- 2 packets potato crisps (sour cream and chives or cheese and onion)
- 363 millilitres grated cheddar cheese
- 260 millilitres butter (room temp)
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- 1 dash freshly ground pepper
- 1 large beaten egg
- 250 millilitres flour
Cheese Crisps is a community recipe submitted by ChrisRSA and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.