This delicious recipe is to be found at the back of the OceanSpray Dried Cranberries bag. It is one of the best salads I have ever had, and beautiful to look at to!
For the Salad
- 227 grams fresh spinach
- 125 millilitres feta cheese (or goat's cheese, crumbled)
- ¼ small thinly sliced red onion
- 125 millilitres dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons sliced, toasted almonds
For the Salad Dressing
- 125 millilitres bottled balsamic vinaigrette salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon orange zest (optional)
Ocean Spray's Spinach, Feta and Dried Cranberries Salad is a community recipe submitted by Anonymous and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.