Extremely simple Brownie recipe, yes I admit not the healthiest! but in my house they are all gone within an afternoon of making them! Also this recipe makes a vast number so you can always half the amounts.
- 12 ounces all-purpose flour
- 6 ounces unsweetened cocoa
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 pound butter (or margarine)
- 2 pounds sugar
- 4 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 8 eggs
Simple Scrummy Chocolate Brownies is a community recipe submitted by CupcakeSal and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.
Oven times may vary but the Brownies should be cracked on top but moist (not soggy) inside.