The first time my Australian colleague gave this dish for me to try, I felt like I was on a luxury yatch somewhere in western Australia...simply divine and truly Australian. It's a healthy dish and I recommend to anyone who loves Australian cuisine.
- 1 kilogram octopus (cleaned and cut into 4)
- 2 finely chopped chile
- ½ lemon juice
- 250 millilitres mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons wholegrain mustard
- 1 tablespoon roughly chopped fresh parsley
- 1 pinch of paprika
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- 1 pinch of ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ lemon zest
- lemon slices (to garnish)
Lemon and Chilli Octopus With Herb Mayo is a community recipe submitted by Dr_Chanelle and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.