I prefer a sharper potato salads over the gluttonous, super-creamy ones that restaurants always seem to serve up. I cobbled together this version one day when I discovered I only had about 50ml of mayonnaise left in the fridge. Filling it out with strained yogurt worked a treat, and a couple tablespoons of wine vinegar brought up the sharpness to my liking.
- 18 ounces new potatoes (baby ones - washed, boiled and cut in half)
- 1 medium finely chopped onion
- 1 large peeled and finely chopped carrot
- 3 sticks chopped celery
- 2 sliced dill pickles
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup strained greek yoghurt
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
Potato Salad is a community recipe submitted by duffs10 and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.