Soft on the inside and crispy on the outside, these zucchini fritters are always a go-to dish in my kitchen.
- 800 courgettes (grated)
- 1 carrot (grated)
- 1 spring onion (finely chopped)
- gram feta cheese crumbled
- 60 grams dried breadcrumbs
- 1 large egg unbeaten
- 2 heaped tablespoons fresh dill (finely chopped)
- 1 teaspoon red chilli flakes
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 heaped tablespoons Greek yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint (finely chopped)
- 2 tablespoons oil (avocado oil)
Please note that nigella.com is not able to accept responsibility for any substitutions that Ocado may need to make as a result of stock availability or otherwise. For any queries, head to ocado.com/customercare.
Feel free to use the “swap” feature and adjust brands and quantities as needed.
Easy Zucchini Fritters (in the oven) is a community recipe submitted by eatwithcori and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.
- Grate courgettes and carrot in the small holes of a box grater. Add salt and let the veggies in a colander over the sink or in a bowl for the excess liquid to drain out.
- Preheat the oven to 220C.
- Add feta, spices, greens, egg and half the breadcrumbs. Mix and adjust the amount of breadcrumbs based on the texture of the fritters. If needed, add more, if not, leave the breadcrumbs aside.
- Grate the garlic clove and add it to the mixture.
- Spread a piece of parchment over a baking sheet and drizzle some avocado oil. Form the fritters and arrange them on the baking sheet. Drizzle them with some avocado oil.
- Transfer to the oven and cook for 20-25 mins, or until golden brown, flipping them over halfway through.
- Serve warm with minted greek yogurt.