These crispy and aromatic biscuits are brilliant for breakfast with coffee or after dinner with liqueur.
- 1 egg
- 1 egg white
- 125 millilitres vegetable oil
- 188 millilitres sugar
- 1 teaspoon natural vanilla extract or Sambuca
- 1 pinch of salt
- 188 millilitres chopped pecan nuts or walnuts
- 125 millilitres desiccated coconut
- 2 tablespoons aniseed
- 375 millilitres all-purpose flour (double sifted)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
Aniseed Biscotti is a community recipe submitted by gastrohoover and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.