a tangy juicy meal very quick and easy to make also for you working mothers out there you can make it before you set off for work and it will only need heating when you are ready to eat! the cinnamon is optional but try it with you will be surprised at the result....happy cooking.! it takes 20 minutes to prepare and 20-30 minutes to simmer so quick so easy so delicious!
- chicken pieces (as many as you need per person, whatever piece your heart desires!)
- 3 potatoes (halved, per person - again the same with potatoes it depends on your appetite, usually this is plenty per person - if you are using small potatoes leave them whole but make a slit down one side, this
- 2 lemons (squeezed juice of)
- water (for extra cooking juice)
- ground cinnamon (most importantly)
Chicken and Potatoes With Lemon Dressing is a community recipe submitted by georgia.cy and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.