This recipe is inspire by Nigella's slow baked Lemon Chicken.
- 10 chicken wings cut into half
- 250 grams russet potatoes cut into small pieces (preferbably red)
- 75 millilitres chinese rice wine
- 10 millilitres honey
- 10 millilitres light soy sauce
- 1 pinch of cinnamon powder
- 1 pinch of white pepper powder
- 1 pinch of dried basil
- 1 pinch of dried parsley
Please note that nigella.com is not able to accept responsibility for any substitutions that Ocado may need to make as a result of stock availability or otherwise. For any queries, head to ocado.com/customercare.
Feel free to use the “swap” feature and adjust brands and quantities as needed.
Slow baked herbs and potato chicken wings is a community recipe submitted by cch831012 and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.
- Marinade the chicken wings with all the ingredients in the ziplock bag (except potatoes)
- Roast the chicken wings with the potatoes in the cake tin for 2 hours at 175 celcius with aluminium foil covering it.
- Take off the foil and roast the chicken wings for anothr 30 minutes at 200 celcius.