Highly recommended, a healthy, light delicious soup. The cauliflower really makes it, gives it a great creamy texture.
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 small coarsely chopped onion
- 1 small cauliflower (cut into 1
- 2 cups chicken broth (or vegetable stock)
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 pinch of freshly ground pepper
- 1 bunch watercress (thick stems removed for garnish)
Martha Stewart's Watercress-Cauliflower Soup is a community recipe submitted by Gravy Queen and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.