With only a few ingredients and simple prep, this Spicy Curried Cauliflower and Chickpeas recipe is the perfect dish for all curry lovers. The curry powder, cumin, and lime juice provide just the right amount of flavor and spice for even the most mild palates. If you prefer more heat, simply add a dash of cayenne powder or crushed red pepper. Garnish with fresh cilantro and serve as a side dish or over quinoa for a filling meal.
- 1 can garbanzo beans
- 1 bunch cauliflowers (chopped into florets)
- 1 scallion (minced)
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
Please note that nigella.com is not able to accept responsibility for any substitutions that Ocado may need to make as a result of stock availability or otherwise. For any queries, head to ocado.com/customercare.
Feel free to use the “swap” feature and adjust brands and quantities as needed.
Spicy Curried Cauliflower and Chickpeas is a community recipe submitted by LineAriasOfNonnaBox and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl, tossing until the cauliflower and garbanzo beans are evenly coated.
- Spread mixture evenly on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or foil.
- Roast for 25-35 minutes or until cauliflower tender.