This is one of my favourite family recipes, it is easy to make and the lemon leaves give the dish a fresh and lemony flavour.
- 1 kilogram chicken thighs
- 8 heaped tablespoons bbq marinade
- 6 lemons leaves
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 red onion
- 1 heaped tablespoon oil
- 1 pinch of sea salt
Vietnamese Stir-Fried Chicken With Lemon Leaves is a community recipe submitted by Greenmango and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.
- Pour coconut milk and water in a pot
- Stir in the curry paste
- Bring the mixture to the boil, then add the vegetables 5 Let the curry come back to the boil.
- Reduce the heat and let it simmer for 20-25 minutes or until the vegetables are just cooked Serve with plain rice or baguettte and a green salad