- white pepper
- 1 large potato (boiled and mashed)
- salt (to taste)
- chopped green chile
- ¼ cup grated carrots
- 2 teaspoons flour
- 1 cup processed cheese
- ¼ cup grated green beans
Cheese Nuggets is a community recipe submitted by guptamona and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.
- In a bowl, mix grated processed cheese with mashed potato, fine flour, pepper, salt, green chillies and grated veggies.
- Mix well in soft dough shape. Make small balls, 10-12 in number.
- Fry them in very hot oil on a medium heat.
- Serve with raddish yogurt dip.