Due to a widening waistline and an inability to stop eating cake I challenged myself to find a cake that didn't taste low fat.
- 250 millilitres whole wheat flour
- 250 millilitres all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 188 millilitres brown sugar
- 1 medium lightly beaten egg
- 125 millilitres reduced fat milk
- 63 millilitres canola oil
- 3 mashed bananas
- 125 millilitres golden raisins
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Low Fat Banana Cake is a community recipe submitted by Hazzer and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.