Quick easy and rather tasty. Nice for a lunch with a green salad.
- 250 millilitres self-raising flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 125 millilitres soda water
- freshly ground pepper
- 500 millilitres sweetcorn (if frozen defrost first)
- ¼ diced red bell pepper
- 2 finely sliced scallions
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 125 millilitres feta cheese (cut into small cubes)
- oil (for shallow frying)
Sweetcorn, Red Pepper and Feta Fritters is a community recipe submitted by Hazzer and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.
Sweet chilli sauce or home made tomato ketchup would go well with the fritters.