Pretty basic simple pasta which I made up tonight when I was cooking for myself, this would be great if you are having guests and you don't know when you will be eating. It can bubble away for ages! Serves 4 at a push, 3 comfortably.
- 1 packet linguine (or any pasta to hand)
- 2 tins tomatoes
- 1 handful cherry tomatoes (a good handful)
- 1 tablespoon tomato puree
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 clove garlic (crushed)
- fresh basil (crushed)
- 1½ teaspoons mixed herbs (dried)
- 1 onion (roughly chopped)
- 2 mushrooms
- ½ courgette (cut reasonably small - optional)
Pasta a La Howard is a community recipe submitted by Howard and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.