Sweet-vinegary bbq'd pork sandwiches done in a Crock pot while you're at work or otherwise engaged. Great for Sports-watching parties. Served warm.
- 3½ pounds roast boneless pork shoulder (cut into 2.5 inch chunks and trimmed of visible fat)
- ⅔ cup cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar (extra)
- ¼ cup grated onions
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 4 teaspoons tabasco (or any other hot pepper sauce)
- 1½ teaspoons worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 cup bottled bbq sauce
- 8 hamburger rolls (or good bread rolls)
Southern Pork Bbq Sandwiches (Slow Cooker) is a community recipe submitted by kathryn.delaney and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.