- ⅔ cup tomato-based pasta sauce (prepared)
- ½ tablespoon capers (drained)
- herbs de provence (to taste - can substitute with Italian seasoning)
- 1 ounce grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 medium eggplant (globe, or use a large one - peeled and sliced into 1/3 inch slices)
- olive oil (for brushing)
- sea salt (to taste)
- freshly ground pepper (to taste)
- 3 ounces grated havarti cheese
- 2 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 2 roasted red bell peppers (peeled and cut into 1/2 inch strips)
Please note that nigella.com is not able to accept responsibility for any substitutions that Ocado may need to make as a result of stock availability or otherwise. For any queries, head to ocado.com/customercare.
Feel free to use the “swap” feature and adjust brands and quantities as needed.
Tuscan Melanzane is a community recipe submitted by Lea and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.