These cookies are chewy, gooey, and perfect, in my opinion. Everything cookies should be. Your kids will love them, and so will the adults.
- 250 millilitres soft light brown sugar (firmly packed)
- 250 millilitres sugar
- 125 millilitres softened butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon light corn syrup
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 375 millilitres creamy peanut butter
- 250 millilitres chocolate chips
- 125 millilitres m&m's
- 1125 millilitres quick-cooking oats
Monster Cookies is a community recipe submitted by mrs.m and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Cream butter and sugars together. Add eggs, one at a time, vanilla, and corn syrup.
- Mix peanut butter in by hand, then stir in baking soda and oatmeal. The mixture will be very thick.
- Lastly, stir in M&M's and chocolate chips.
- Using rounded teaspoonfuls, place cookies on ungreased cookie sheet and bake at 350ºF for 10-12 minutes.