These cookies are chewy, gooey, and perfect, in my opinion. Everything cookies should be. Your kids will love them, and so will the adults.
- 1 cup soft light brown sugar (firmly packed)
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup softened butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon light corn syrup
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1½ cups creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- ½ cup m&m's
- 4½ cups quick-cooking oats
Please note that nigella.com is not able to accept responsibility for any substitutions that Ocado may need to make as a result of stock availability or otherwise. For any queries, head to ocado.com/customercare.
Feel free to use the “swap” feature and adjust brands and quantities as needed.
Monster Cookies is a community recipe submitted by mrs.m and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Cream butter and sugars together. Add eggs, one at a time, vanilla, and corn syrup.
- Mix peanut butter in by hand, then stir in baking soda and oatmeal. The mixture will be very thick.
- Lastly, stir in M&M's and chocolate chips.
- Using rounded teaspoonfuls, place cookies on ungreased cookie sheet and bake at 350ºF for 10-12 minutes.